An enquiry-based primary programme for schools that teach in English
• An enquiry-based approach to learning
• The whole package – includes the full range of primary subjects
• In-built language support to ensure genuine understanding
• Suitable for various international and national curricula
• Comprehensive teacher support, including professional development
• Online support on Oxford Owl
• 6 Student Books (all subjects)
• 6 Workbooks (Maths, Science, Geography, and History)
• Teacher Guides (all subjects)
• 6 e-Books (Maths and Science)
• 6 Digital Resource Packs (Maths and Science)
• 1 Assessment Pack (Maths and Science)
Discover how this course helps students discover, explore and connect with mathematics.
Discover why this enquiry-based approach to learning will engage your students and get them thinking like scientists
This international approach to geography provides a structured curriculum for your classroom.
Discover this project-based approach to computing that will equip students with the skills they need for the digital world.
A complete six-level primary course that inspires students’ curiosity about the past and develops historical skills
A complete six-year primary course providing an engaging introduction to Social Studies, developed specifically for the Middle East
An integrated skills course written to support the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework
A reading anthology-based course, combining fiction and non-fiction, suitable for mixed-ability, intermediate, or native English learners
A progressive ELT course that uses an enquiry-based approach and supports the development of 21st century skills
A more traditional ELT course, with exceptional skills training and a step-by-step approach to phonics
© 2019 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.