Oxford Arabic Computing
A project-based computing course that equips students with the skills they need for the digital world
Oxford Arabic Computing is a computing course that takes a real-life, project-based approach
to teaching learners the vital skills they will need for the digital world. The course features six core learning themes that are revisited at every level, building confidence and ability as students progress through their school years.
- Builds skills that students need in their day-to-day lives
- Fun and creative projects keep students engaged in their learning
- Projects include designing a robot and creating a travel brochure
- Teacher's Guides provide support for specialist and non-specialist teachers
- Additional teacher resources available on Oxford Owl
See all resources
- 3 Student Books
- 3 Teacher's Guides
Other resources you may be interested in
Additional resources for Oxford Arabic Primary Computing can be found on Oxford Owl.
A series of banded readers designed to nurture confidence and motivation in children learning Arabic
Discover this project-based approach to computing that will equip students with the skills they need for the digital world.