Oxford International Primary History
A complete six-level primary course that inspires students’ curiosity about the past and develops historical skills
Adopting an enquiry-based approach, Oxford International Primary History inspires students to ask questions, explore topics independently, and formulate their own conclusions, as well as building useful cross-curricular skills that will benefit students’ future lives.
- Develops historical skills such as interpreting evidence and formulating arguments
- Sparks students’ curiosity and encourages them to ask questions and think independently
- Carefully selected topics that are culturally appropriate and give students a well-rounded view of the world
- Thematic studies provide the opportunity to develop a ‘big picture’ of the past and incorporate local history
- Flexible and easy-to-implement for the teacher, with self-contained units, differentiated activities, and full support in the Teacher’s Guide
- Language that is accessible for EAL learners
6 Student Books
1 Teacher Guide
See all resources
What does Oxford International Primary History offer?
Find out more about Oxford International Primary History
See how the 6 levels can work in your classroom