Numicon for Early Years Maths
Build a secure future in mathematics for every child with Numicon
Resources that help develop strong foundational learning, Numicon Firm Foundations
is a comprehensive and varied programme of maths activities for children aged 3-5. These Numicon
early years starter packs are a great addition to any nursery looking to prepare children for primary school.
- Includes a new and revised of the Firm Foundations that fully aligns with new Early Learning Goals in England
- Provides a balance of structured and explorative activities for all areas of the setting, indoors and outdoors
- Uses stories, song and rhymes as well as cross-curricular links as a springboard for maths learning
- Retains all Shape, Space and Measure content, crucial for children's KS1 readiness
- Is supported by a digital subscription bringing together all your planning and classroom resources in one place.
See all resources
- 1st Steps with Numicon in the Nursery
- Numicon Firm Foundations Revised Edition (Teaching Handbook and Online Subscription)
- Numicon Firm Foundations Apparatus Packs
Numicon for EYFS
Watch our short 'how to' and activity videos to make the most of Numicon shapes.
Read about how to get started with Numicon from an EYFS educator.
Follow our Pinterest board to find activity ideas and inspiration.
Print these Numicon shapes to use at home.