Written by international primary experts, helping children to love maths
Discover Nelson Maths.
Nelson Maths provides a rigorous, whole-school programme for teaching and learning maths from early years through to the end of primary education. Written for learners across the world, it enables all children to start and sustain a lifelong journey with maths.
This edition takes on a blended approach, with both print and digital content to better suit the needs of the modern classroom. It includes a brand-new look and feel, vocabulary support and activities that prompt engagement with the latest mathematical thinking, such as problem solving and growth mindset.
Nelson Maths is fully aligned with the English National Curriculum and can be used to support various International Curricula, such as Cambridge Primary Curriculum.
- Starter Level provides resources that specifically cater to Early Years
- Embed learning through a carefully planned sequence of practical, spoken and written Pupil Book activities
- Write-in Workbooks enable children to practice, consolidate and extend their learning
- eBook versions of the Teacher's Books, Pupil Books and Workbooks are available on Oxford Owl for use by Teachers at the front of class
- Assessment and progress tracking on Oxford Owl enables you to monitor student progress and identify learning gaps
- Teacher's Books offer step-by-step lesson plans, differentiation support, additional challenge ideas and answers to all activities.
• 3 Workbooks for Starter Level
• 1 Teacher's Book for Starter Level
• 6 Pupil Books for Levels 1-6
• 6 Workbooks for Levels 1-6
• 6 Teacher’s Books for Levels 1-6
• Updated content to match the requirements of the English National Curriculum
Hear from Nelson Maths authors in this webinar
See the features of Nelson Maths new edition.
Behind the scenes with the Nelson Maths writers.
Support for front of class teaching, blended learning, and assessment
Maths growth mindset worksheets
Engaging ways to start your maths lessons