Raising Standards in Reading and Writing
This updated new edition of the well-loved and highly-regarded Nelson English, continues to provide an integrated textbook-based approach to teaching the core literacy skills at primary level: comprehension, writing, grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary.
Covers both fiction and non-fiction
Differentiated activities provide varying levels of challenge
The Teacher's Books offer three stage step-by-step lesson plans, learning objectives and answers to all activities
The write-in workbooks provides a clear record of progress for pupils and offers extra practice with concepts taught in the Pupil Books.
Nelson English is suited to a wide variety of curricula and continues to offer regular opportunities to practice and revisit learning.
See all resources
- Six Pupil Books. One per year group from Year 1 to 6
- Six Workbooks, with write-in activities. One per year group from Year 1 to 6
- Six Teacher’s Books. One per year group from Year 1 to 6
- Updated content to match the requirements of the 2014 English National Curriculum
- Comprehensive mapping to the Cambridge Curriculum
- Free assessment support and resources hosted on Oxford Owl