Nelson International Primary Maths
Written by experts and tailored to the needs of primary pupils
International Primary Mathematics is a progressive scheme that develops a holistic understanding of mathematics from Early Years to the end of primary education.
The series comprises Workbooks and Teacher Books for ages 3 to 7 and Student Books, Workbooks and Teacher Books for ages 7–11. This bright and engaging resource has been written with an international focus designed to appeal to pupils from schools worldwide.
- Matched to the Cambridge Primary Maths curriculum
- Designed to enhance conceptual development and reinforce learning through written and practical activities and discussion
- A thorough and rigorous approach to primary level Mathematics, with an exceptionally clear design and appropriate levels for guided and independent work
- A wide variety of colourful, engaging illustrations that develop in style as pupils mature, along with plenty of examples to aid understanding
- Assessments at regular intervals help to check progress, and mental tests at level 6 give extra preparation for end of Primary tests (answers to all the questions are provided in the Teachers' Guides)
- Perfect to help learners prepare for Cambridge Checkpoint
See all resources
4 Student Books
Free online teacher's Guides