Journals Higher Education

Licensing the use of OUP's own music recordings

OUP publishes its own audio recordings (for example promotional CDs, and CDs of performances and backing tracks accompanying course books and teaching materials). If you wish to use these recordings in your own projects, publications, or products, OUP will be pleased to advise about licensing.


From the UK and Rest of World (excluding USA and Canada)

Please complete the Audio Recording Licence Form.

From the USA and Canada

Please contact our licensing agent, CopyCat Licensing