Journals Higher Education
Important OUP's Response to COVID-19 Learn more

Digital Licensing

The Global Business Development team is responsible for digital licensing of Academic, Oxford Educational digital, and English Language Teaching digital dictionary content. With offices in the US, UK and Asia, we license a complete range of OUP titles to businesses across the globe.

For more information on licensing of specific OUP subject categories or formats see one of the following pages:

eBooks, Dictionaries and Reference

Oxford University Press data can be used in a variety of ways including:

  • Mobile services
  • Digital and iTV
  • Online reference services
  • Hardware platforms
  • Word processing applications

Global Language Solutions

As part of our digital mission to make our authoritative dictionary and language content available to the widest possible audience on all platforms, we have been at the forefront of developing relationships with technology companies. Our new Global Language Solutions (GLS) programme provides tailored services to technology companies, while opening up new opportunities for our publishing partners. Please contact us for more information.

You will find OUP representatives at all major bookfairs and online events. You can also meet the Academic Licensing team at the following events:

  • Frankfurt Book Fair
  • London Book Fair
  • Milia
  • BETT
  • CeBIT
  • Euralex
  • London Language Show
  • LREC
  • Langtech
  • ALA
  • Ebook seminars
  • London online

Please contact us to arrange an appointment at any of these events.

If you are interested in licensing material from us do please contact us by email or fax: +44 1865 353429 (please mark your fax for attention Electronic Licensing). In order to process your enquiry more quickly it would help if you could complete and return either of the two questionnaires attached. One is for licensing for use in hardware products, the other for web use.

If you are enquiring about a request for a visually impaired student, or a permission, please contact Academic Permissions.