The Key to Intermittent Information
Edited by B. W. Silverman and J. C. Vassilicos
Table of Contents
1. Wavelets on irregular point sets, Ingrid Daubechies et al.
2. Revealing a lognormal cascading process in turbulent velocity statistics with wavelet analysis, A. Arneodo et al.
3. Wavelets for the study of intermittency and its topology, F. Nicolleau and J. C. Vassilicos
4. Wavelets in statistics: beyond the standard assumptions, Bernard W. Silverman
5. Wavelets and the theory of non-parametric function estimation, Iain M. Johnstone
6. Ridgelets: a key to higher-dimensional intermittency?, Emmanuel J. Candès and David L. Donoho
7. Wavelets in time-series analysis, Guy P. Nason and Rainer von Sachs
8. Wavelets, vision and the statistics of natural scenes, D. J. Field
9. Image processing with complex wavelets, Nick Kingsbury
10. Application of wavelets to filtering of noisy data, Ue-Li Pen
11. Approximation and compression of piecewise smooth functions, Paolo Prandoni and Martin Vetterli
12. The contribution of wavelets to the analysis of economic and financial data, James B. Ramsey
13. Harmonic wavelets in vibrations and acoustics, D. E. Newland