Dialogues in Decolonisation from Southern Africa
Edited by Samantha Masters, Imkhitha Nzungu, and Grant Parker
Liverpool University Press
- Uses the perspectives of students and established scholars alike on the topic of the relevance of Classics in Southern Africa.
- New perspectives on classical scholarship and transmission in Southern Africa.
- Seeks to situate Classics in the African humanities.
- Encourages dialogue on the past and future of Greco-Roman antiquity.
- Encourages a broad view of classical 'reception'.
- Seeks to foster new networks of African-based scholars of ancient Greece and Rome.
- An invitation to dialogue on building robust African classical networks.