The Law and Politics of International Regime Conflict
Table of Contents
Introduction - Is Culture One Thing and Trade Another?
Part I: Three Dimensions of Regime Conflicts
1. Regime Conflicts as Legal Pluralism
2. Goal Conflicts between 'Cultural Diversity' and 'Free Trade'
3. Regime Conflicts as Power Struggle
4. Institutional Conflicts within WTO and UNESCO
5. Regime Conflicts as Rule Conflicts within the Law
6. Rule Conflicts among WTO Rules, the CDC, and Human Rights
Part II: Managing Regime Conflicts
7. From Legal Unity to Regime Compatibility
8. Conflict Management through Legal Interpretation
9. Conflict Management through Priority Rules
10. Reconciling Market Access and Cultural Freedom