The Basis and Applications of Heterogeneous Catalysis
Table of Contents
I Fundamentals: what is catalysis?
1. The reactive interface
2. The effect of surface structure on reactivity
3. Changing the reactivity of catalytic surfaces
II Practicalities: what is a catalyst?
4. Catalytic materials and their preparation
5. Catalytic activity and selectivity
6. Measurement of catalyst properties
7. Raw materials and their conversion
8. Catalysis for environmental protection
9. Catalysis in everyday life
10. Catalysis for the future