1. Silicones and Silicone-Modified Materials: A Concise Overview, Stephen J. Clarson
2. Controlled Synthesis of All Siloxane-Functionalized Architectures by Ring-Opening Polymerization, J. Chojnowski et al.
3. Novel Methods of Catalyzing Polysiloxane Syntheses, C. J. Embery, J. G. Matisons, and S. R. Clarke
4. Anionic Ring-Opening Polymerization of cis-2,4,6-Trimethyl-2',4',6'-triphynel Cyclotrisiloxane (cis-P[3) in Cyclohexane, H. W. Ahn and S. J. Clarson
5. Ru-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation Polymerization: An Overview of RuH2(CO)(PPh[3)[3-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation Copolymerizations of *a,*w-Dihydrido-oligo-dimethylsiloxanes and Polymerizations of *w-Dimethylsilyloxy Ketones, Joseph M. Mabry et al.
6. Synthesis and Characterization of Siloxane-Containing Polymers Obtained by Dehydrocoupling Polymerization, Yusuke Kawakami and Ichiro Imae
7. Synthesis of Linear Copolysiloxanes with Regular Microstructures and Synthesis of Soluble Polysiloxanes with Trifunctional RSiO[3[/2 (T) or Tetrafunctional SiO[4[/2 (Q) Units, William P. Weber, Jyri Kalevi Paulasaari, and Guoping Cai
8. Polysiloxanes in Compressed Carbon Dioxide, Sarah L. Folk and Joseph M. DeSimone
9. Neutron Scattering Studies of Cyclic and Linear Poly(dimethylsiloxanes), A. C. Dagger et al.
10. Photoexcitation and Photoemission Spectra of Phenyl-Substituted Cyclosiloxanes, Michael W. Backer and Udo C. Pernisz
11. Measuring the Size and Shape of Silicones: The Utilization of Chemometrics and Spectroscopy, Martyn J. Shenton, Henryk Herman, and Anthony C. Dagger
12. Thermally Stable Siloxane Polymers for Gas Chromatography, G. M. Day et al.
Elastomers and Reinforcement
13. The Effect of Thermal Aging on the Non-Network Species in Room Temperature Vulcanized Polysiloxane Rubbers, Mogon Patel and Anthony R. Skinner
14. Prediction of the Elastomeric Modulus of Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Networks Formed by Endlinking, R. F. T. Stepto, J. I. Cail, and D. J. R. Taylor
15. Structure-Property Relationships for Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Networks In Situ Filled Using Titanium 2-Ethylhexoxide and Zirconium n-Butoxide, S. Murugesan, J. E. Mark, and G. Beaucage
16. Modulus Reduction Mechanism of Trimethylsiloxy Silicates in a Polyorganosiloxane, Randall G. Schmidt, Linda R. Badour, and Glenn V. Gordon
17. NMR Spin Relaxation, Self-Diffusion and Viscosity Studies of Poly(dimethylsiloxane)s Blended with Silicate Nanoparticles, Claire Roberts et al.
Surfaces and Interfaces
18. Investigating the Energetics of Bioadhesion on Microengineered Siloxane Elastomers: Characterizing the Topography, Mechanical Properties, and Surface Energy and Their Effect on Cell Contact Guidance, Adam W. Feinberg et al.
19. Exploiting Favorable Silicone-Protein Interactions: Stabilization against Denaturation at Oil-Water Interfaces, Paul M. Zelisko, Vasiliki Bartzoka, and Michael A. Brook
20. Association of Siloxane Polymeric Surfactants in Aqueous Solution, Yining Lin and Paschalis Alexandridis
21. Poly(amidoamine organosilicon) Dendrimers and Their Derivates of Higher Degree of Structural Complexity, Petar R. Dvornic and Michael J. Owen
22. Surfactant Properties of Poly(dimethylsiloxane)-Containing Block Copolymers from Living Radical Polymerization, Laurence Bes et al.
23. Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Materials from Polysiloxanes and Polysilsesquioxanes Using Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization, Jeffrey Pyun, Jianhui Xia, and Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
24. Preparation and Properties of Silicone-Urea Copolymers Doped with Cobalt(II) Chloride, E. Yilgör et al.
25. Block and Graft Copolymers Containing Poly(dimethylsiloxane) and Poly(4-vinyl-pyridine) Segments by Free Radical Polymerization, Yongsin Kim et al.
26. Poly(dimethylsiloxane)-graft- oligo(hexafluoropropeneoxide) Via Ring-Opening Polymerization, Mark A. Buese et al.
27. Silicone Graft Copolymers with Acrylonitrile, Chloroprene, Styrene, Methylmethacrylate, and an Olefin, Allan H. Fawcett et al.
28. Synthesis and Properties of Poly(butylene terephthalate)-Poly (dimethylsiloxane) Block Copolymers, David A. Schiraldi
29. The Synthesis of Vinyloxyacetate-Siloxane Copolymer and Its Absorption onto E Glass Fibers, Rosalind P. Ma et al.
30. Silicification and Biosilicification: Part 2. Silicification at pH 7 in the Presence of a Cationically Charged Polymer in Solution and Immobilized on Substrates, Siddharth V. Patwardhan, Michael F. Durstock, and Stephen J. Clarson
31. Diffusion-Controlled Titanate-Catalyzed Condensation of Alkoxysilanes in Nonpolar Solvents, Xiaobing Zhou et al.