Statistical Evidence in Medical Trials
Mountain or Molehill, What Do the Data Really Tell Us?
Table of Contents
1. Apples or Oranges? Selection of the Control Group
2. Who was Left Out? Exclusions, Refusals, and Drop-outs
3. Mountain or Molehill? The Clinical Importance of the Results
4. What do the Other Witnesses Say? Corroborating Evidence
5. Do the Pieces Fit Together? Systematic Overviews and Meta-analysis
6. What do All These Numbers Mean?
7. Where is the Evidence? Searching for Information