Applications, Properties, and Synthesis
Edited by Bing R. Hsieh and Yen Wei
American Chemical Society
Table of Contents
1. Electroplastics for Plastic Electronics
2. Imaging and Electrical Resistivity Measurements of Disordered Carbon-Black-Polymer Composites, Michael B. Heaney
3. The Effect of Dopant Counter Ion on the Conductivity and Morphology of Polyaniline-Nylon Blends, Alan R. Hopkins et al.
4. Dependence of Electrical and Optical Properties on the Morphology and Microstructure of Polyaniline, S. S. Hardaker et al.
5. Electrospectroscopic Studies on Polyimides and Their Model Compounds Containing Trianiline Segments, X. S. Meng, P. Desjardins, and Zhi Yuan Wang
6. Conducting, Waterborne Lignosulfonic Acid-Doped Polyaniline, M. Sudhakar, A. D. Toland and T. Viswanathan
7. Direct Evaluation of Injection Efficiency from Metals into Trap-Free Small-Molecule-Based Transport Layers: Probing the Details of Interface Formation, M. Abkowitz, A. Ioannidis, and J. S. Facci
8. Interface Control of Polymer- and Oligomer-Based Light-Emitting Devices, A. J. Epstein and Y. Z. Wang
9. Polymer-Metal Interfaces and the P-I-N Structure of the Polymer Light-Emitting Diode, Yang Yang and Jayesh M. Bharathan
10. Ion Migration Effects in the Degradation of Polymeric Electroluminescent Devices, James R. Sheats, Ying-Lan Chang, and Daniel Roitman
11. Conjugated Polymer Blends as Emitting Layer for White Light LED, Show-An Chen and En-Chung Chang
12. Polyanilines: Progress in Processing and Applications, Vaman G. Kulkarni
13. Doped Polymer Light-Emitting Devices and Sensors for Volatile Organic Compounds, Alan G. MacDiarmid, Feng Huang, and Jing Feng
14. Electroconducting Fibers, Joseph A. Swift and Lewis O. Jones
15. Organic and Polymeric Materials for the Fabrication of Thin Film Field-Effect Transistors, Zhenan Bao
16. New Photoluminescent Display Devices, Christopher Weder et al.
17. Thermally Stable Intrinsically Conductive Polymer-Carbon Black Composites as New Additives for Plastics, Jamshid K. Avlyanov and Sam Dahman
18. Review of Poly(bis(dialkylamino)phenylene vinylene)s as Corrosion-Inhibiting Materials, Peter Zarras et al.
19. Water-Containing Ionically Conductive Polymers, James K. Young et al.
SYNTHESIS AND FABRICATION
20. Construction of Oriented and Patterned Conjugated Polymers, Liming Dai et al.
21. Tuning the Extent of Conjugation in Processable Polythiophenes through Control of Side Chain Density and Regioregularity, Seth C. Rasmussen, Bennett D. Straw, and James E. Hutchinson
22. Lowering the Band Gap of Ethylenedioxythiophene Polymers: Cyanovinylene-Linked Biheterocycles, Chistopher A. Thomas and John R. Reynolds
23. Silylene-Tethered Divinylarene Copolymers: A New Class of Electroluminescent Polymer, Tien-Yau Luh et al.
24. Electroactive Aniline Oligomers of Well-Defined Structures and Their Polymeric Derivatives, Yen Wei et al.
25. Vapor Phase Molecular Epitaxy via Self-Assembly Reactions, Vladimir Burtman et al.
26. Multilayer Growth, Optical Properties and Film Uniformity of Zinc-Bisquinoline Assemblies, D. L. Thomsen, III, T. Phely-Bobin, and F. Papadimitrakopoulos
27. The Construction of Circuitry Using Spatially Coupled Bipolar Electrochemistry, Jean-Claude Bradley et al.