1. Introduction to Scattering from Polymers, Peggy Cebe
2. Characteristics of Small-Angle Diffraction Data from Semicrystalline Polymers and Their Analysis in Elliptical Coordinates, N. S. Murthy, D. T. Grubb, and K. Zero
3. Analysis of SAXS Fiber Patterns by Means of Projections, N. Stribeck
4. Studying Polymer Interfaces Using Neutron Reflection, D. G. Bucknall, S. A. Butler, and J. S. Higgins
5. Neutron Diffraction by Crystalline Polymers, Yasuhiro Takahashi
6. Simulation of Melting Transitions in Crystalline Polymers, Lucio Toma and Juan A. Subirana
7. Neutron Spin Echo Spectroscopy at the NIST Center for Neutron Research, N. Rosov, S. Rathgeber, and M. Monkenbusch
POLYMER CRYSTALLIZATION AND MORPHOLOGY
8. Isothermal Thickening and Thinning Processes in Low Molecular Weight Poly(ethylene oxide) Fractions Crystallized from the Melt: Effects of Molecular Configurational Defects on Crystallization, Melting, and Annealing, Er-Qiang Chen et al.
9. Investigating the Mechanisms of Polymer Crystallization by SAXS Experiments, G. Hauser et al.
10. Simultaneous In-Situ SAXS and WAXS Study of Crystallization and Melting Behavior of Metallocene Isotactic Poly(propylene), Patrick S. Dai et al.
11. Lamellar Morphology of Narrow PEEK Fractions Crystallized from the Glassy State and from the Melt, M. Dosière et al.
12. Real-Time Crystallization and Melting Study of Ethylene-Based Copolymers by SAXS, WAXD, and DSC Techniques, Weidong Liu et al.
13. A Scattering Study of Nucleation Phenomena in Homopolymer Melts, Anthony J. Ryan, Nicholas J. Terrill, and J. Patrick A. Fairclough
14. Crystallization and Solid-State Structure of Model Poly(ethylene oxide) Blends, James Runt
15. Transient Rotator Phase Induced Nucleation in n-Alkanes, E. B. Sirota and A. B. Herhold
COMPLEX FLUIDS AND BIOPOLYMERS
16. Highly Ordered Supramolecular Structures from Self-Assembly of Ionic Surfactants in Oppositely Charged Polyelectrolyte Gels, Shuiqin Zhou et al.
17. Some Thermodynamic Considerations of the Lower Disorder-to-Order Transition of Diblock Copolymers, M. Pollard et al.
18. Analysis of the Structure, Interaction, and Viscosity of Pluronic Micelles in Aqueous Solutions by Combined Neutron and Light Scatterings, Yingchun Liu and S.-H. Chen
19. Optical Probe Study of Solutionlike and Meltlike Solutions of High Molecular Weight Hydroxypropylcellulose, Kiril A. Streletzky and George D. J. Phillies
20. SANS Studies of Polymers in Organic Solvents and Supercritical Fluids in the Poor, Theta, and Good Solvent Domains, Y. B. Melnichenko et al.
21. Destruction of Short-Range Order in Polycarbonate-Ionomer Blends, Ryan Tucker et al.
22. Scattering from Magnetically Oriented Microtubule Biopolymers, Wim Bras et al.
POLYMERS UNDER FLOW
23. What Is a Model Liquid Crystalline Polymer Solution?: Solvent Effects on the Flow Behavior of LCP Solutions, S. Chidambaram et al.
24. X-ray Scattering Measurements of Molecular Orientation in Thermotropic Liquid Crystalline Polymers under Flow, Wesley R. Burghardt, Victor M. Ugaz, and David K. Cinader, Jr.
25. X-ray Rheology of Structured Polymer Melts, Geoffrey R. Mitchell and Elke M. Andresen
26. Phase Separation Kinetics during Shear in Compatibilized Polymer Blends, Alan I. Nakatani
27. Ultra-Small-Angle X-ray Scattering and Transmission Electron Microscopy Studies Probing Grain Size of Lamellar Sytrene-Butadiene Block Copolymers, Randall T. Myers et al.
28. Block Crystallization in Model Triarm Star Block Copolymers with Two Crystallizable Blocks: A Time-Resolved SAXS-WAXD Study, G. Floudas et al.
29. Temperature- and Pressure-Induced Microphase Separation Transitions of a Polystyrene-block-Butadiene Copolymer Melt, W. De Odorico, H. Ladynski, and M. Stamm
30. Ordering Kinetics between HEX and BCC Microdomains for SI and SIS Block Copolymers, Hee Hyun Lee and Jin Kon Kim
31. SAXS and Rheological Studies on the Order-Disorder and Order-Order Transitions in Mixtures of Polystyrene-b-Polyisoprene-b-Polystyrene and Low Molecular Weight PS, Seung-Heon Lee and Kookheon Char
32. Thermoreversible Order-Order Transition between Spherical and Cylindrical Microdomain Structures of Block Copolymer, Kohtaro Kimishima et al.