Nietzsche's Ethics and his War on "Morality"
Table of Contents
1. The New Ethic Versus the Old: Nietzsche Versus 'Morality' Introduction and Methodology
2. Foundations: Nietzsche's Conception of Values
3. 'Life-Enhancement': Its Degrees and Types
4. Non-moral versus Moral 'Guilt' and 'Bad Conscience'
5. Asceticism in Life-Enhancement and Life-Denial
6. The New Ideal: 'To become what one is'
7. From Old to New: Nietzsche's Revaluation of the Value of Truth - A Case Study Scope of the Case Study
8. The Unconditional Value of Truth: Nietzsche's Pioneering Critique
9. The Unconditional Value of Truth: An Assessment of Nietzsche's Critique
10. The Valuation of Truth in Nietzsche's Philosophy