New Zealand Pasture and Crop Science
Edited by James White and John Hodgson
Table of Contents
1. The Farmlands of New Zealand, J.G.H. White
2. Plant Growth, Development and Yield, I. Valentine and C. Matthew
3. Environmental Effects on Plant Growth and Development, B.A. McKenzie, et al.
4. Plant Interactions in Pastures and Crops, B.A. McKenzie, et al.
5. Pasture Measurement, J. Hodgson, et al.
6. Pastures and Soil Fertility, P.D. Kemp, L.M. Condron and C. Matthew
7. Pasture Species and Cultivars, R.D. Kemp, C. Matthew and R.J. Lucas
8. Pasture Establishment, J.G Hampton, P.D. Kemp and J.G.H. White
9. Nutrition of Grazing Animals, J. Hodgson and I.M. Brookes
10. Livestock Farming Systems in New Zealand, P.N.P. Matthews, J. Hodgson and J.G.H. White
11. Management of grazing systems, P.N.P. Matthews, K.C. Harrington and J.G. Hampton
12. Supplementary Feeding Systems, J.G.H. White, C. Matthew and P.D. Kemp
13. Annual Crop Production Principles, B.A. McKenzie, J.G. Hampton, J.G.H. White and K.C. Harrington
14. Cereals, J.G.H. White and G.D. Hill
15. Grain Legumes, J.G.H. White and G.D. Hill
16. Herbage Seeds, M.J. Hill, J.G. Hampton and J.S. Rowarth
17. Processed and New Crops, B.A. McKenzie
18. Farm Forestry and Shelter, D.J. Mead, J. Millner, and P.W. Smail
19. Sustainability of Pastures and Crops, I. Valentine and P.D. Kemp