Molecular and Ionic Recognition with Imprinted Polymers
Edited by Richard A. Bartsch and Mizuo Maeda
American Chemical Society
Table of Contents
1. Molecular and Ionic Recognition with Imprinted Polymers: a Brief Overview, Mizuo Maeda and Richard A. Bartsch
2. Molecular Imprinting for the Preparation of Enzyme-Analogous Polymers, Gunter Wulff et al.
3. Molecular Imprinting: Status Artis et Quo Vadere?, Klaus Mosbach et al.
4. Important Considerations in the Design of Receptor Sites Using Noncovalent Imprinting, Börje Sellergren
Molecular Recognition with Organic-Based Polymers
5. Recent Advances in the Use of Molecularly Imprinted Materials in Separation and Synthesis, Olof Ramström et al.
6. Applications of Molecular Imprinting to the Recognition and Detection of Bioactive Molecules, Scott J. McNiven et al.
7. Chiral Ligand Exchange Adsorbents for Amines and Underivatized Amino Acids: 'Bait-and-Switch' Molecular Imprinting, Frances H. Arnold, Susanne Striegler, and Vidyasankar Sundaresan
8. Recognition of Drugs and Herbicides: Strategy in Selection of Functional Monomers for Noncovalent Molecular Imprinting, Toshifumi Takeuchi and Jun Matsui
9. Noncovalent Molecular Imprinting of a Synthetic Polymer with the Herbicide 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid in the Presence of Polar Protic Solvents, Karsten Haupt
10. Development of Uniform-Sized, Molecular-Imprinted Stationary Phases for HPLC, Ken Hosoya and Nubuo Tanaka
11. Designing Metal Complexes in Porous Organic Hosts
12. Molecularly Imprinted Polymeric Membranses for Optical Resolution, Masakazu Yoshikawa
13. Molecular Imprinted Membranes Prepared by Phase Inversion of Polyacrylonitrile Copolymers Containing Carboxylic Acid Groups, Takaomi Kobayashi et al.
14. Imprinting of Proteins on Polymer-Coated DNA for Affinity Separation with Enhanced Selectivity, Daisuke Umeno, Masafumi Kawasaki, and Mizuo Maeda
Metal Ion Recognition with Organic-Based Polymers
15. Templated Polymers for the Selective Sequestering and Sensing of Metal Ions, Xiangfei Zeng et al.
16. Metal Ion Templated Polymers. Studies of N-(4-Vinylbenzyl)-1,4,7-Triazacyclononane-Metal Ion Complexes and Their Polymerization with Divinylbenzene: the Importance of Thermodynamic and Imprinting Parameters in Metal Ion Selectivity Studies of the Demetalated, Templated Polymers, Richard H. Fish
17. Surface Imprinting: Preparation of Metal Ion-Imprinted Resins by Use of Complexation at the Aqueous-Organic Interface, Kazuhiko Tsukagoshi et al.
18. Selective Adsorption of Metal Ions to Surface-Templated Resins Prepared by Emulsion Polymerization Using a Functional Surfactant, Yoshifumi Koide et al.
19. Metal Ion-Imprinted Polymers Prepared by Surface Template Polymerization with Water-in-Oil Emulsions, Kazuya Uezu, Masahiro Goto, and Fumiyuki Nakashio
20. A Physicochemical Study on the Origin of the Imprinting Effect, Tohru Miyajima et al.
Recognition with Inorganic-Based Polymers
21. Recognition over Footprint Cavities, Kensaku Morihara
22. Molecular Imprinted Receptors in Sol-Gel Materials for Aqueous Phase Recognition of Phosphates and Phosphonates, Darryl Y. Sasaki et al.