Table of Contents
1. Formation and Modification of Polymeric Membranes: Overview, I. Pinnau and B. D. Freeman
2. Formation of Anisotropic and Asymmetric Membranes via Thermally-Induced Phase Separation, H. Matsuyama et al.
3. Thermally-Induced Phase Separation Mechanism Study for Membrane Formation, Sung Soo Kim, Min-Oh Yeom, and In-Sok Cho
4. A New Type of Asymmetric Polyimide Gas Separation Membrane Having Ultrathin Skin Layer, Hisao Hachisuka, Tomomi Ohara, and Kenichi Ikeda
5. Influence of Surface Skin Layer of Asymmetric Polyimide Membrane on Gas Permselectivity, Hiroyoshi Kawakami and Shoji Nagaoka
6. Effect of Surfactant as an Additive on the Formation of Asymmetric Polysulfone Membranes for Gas Separation, A. Yamasaki et al.
7. Preparation of Poly(ether sulfone) and Poly(ether imide) Hollow Fiber Membranes for Gas Separation: Effect on Internal Coagulant, D. Wang, K. Li, and W. K. Teo
8. Effect of Solvent Exchange on the Morphology of Asymmetric Membranes, H. C. Park et al.
9. Thin-Film Composite Membranes Prepared from Sulfonated Poly(phenylene oxide): Preparation, Characterization, and Performance, G. Chowdhury et al.
10. Functionalized Polysulfones: Methods for Chemical Modification and Membrane Applications, Michael D. Guiver et al.
11. Polyphosphazene-Based Cation-Exchange Membranes: Polymer Manipulation and Membrane Fabrication, Qunhui Guo et al.
12. Development of Radiation-Grafted Membranes for Fuel Cell Applications Based on Poly(ethylene-alt-tetrafluoroethylene), H. P. Brack et al.
13. Surface Modification of Microporous Polypropylene Membranes by Polyelectrolyte Multilayers, T. Rieser et al.
14. Postsynthesis Method for Development of Membranes Using Ion Beam Irradiation of Polyimide Thin Films, X. L. Xu et al.
15. Preparation and Properties of Surface-Modified Polyacrylonitrile Hollow Fibers, A. Higuchi et al.
16. Facilitated Transport Membranes Incorporating Metal Affinity for Recovery of Amino Acids, C. Oxford et al.
17. Membranes from Modified Poly(1-trimethylsilyl-1-propyne), C. Merano et al.
18. Pervaporation Properties of Surface-Modified Poly[(1-trimethylsilyl)-1-propyne] Membranes, Tadashi Uragami, T. Doi, and T. Miyata
19. Simple Surface Modifications of Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Membranes by Polymer Additives and Their Permselectivity for Aqueous Ethanol Solutions, Takashi Miyata, Yuichi Nakanishi, and Tadashi Uragami
20. Carbon Molecular Sieve Membranes: Preparation, Characterization, and Gas Permeation Properties, H. Suda and K. Haraya
21. Preparation of Carbon Molecular Sieve Membranes and Their Gas Separation Properties, Ken-ichi Okamoto et al.
22. Preparation and Pervaporation Properties of X- and Y-Type Zeolite Membranes, Hidetoshi Kita et al.