International Co-operation in Health
Edited by Martin McKee, Paul Garner, and Robin Stott
Table of Contents
List of contributors
1. Introduction, Martin McKee, Robin Stott, and Paul Garner
2. Globalization - a new agenda for health?, Kelley Lee
3. The globalization of health care, Julio Frenk, et al.
4. Responding to the global challenge of infectious disease, Julius Weinberg
5. Climate change and stratospheric ozone depletion, Tony McMichael and Alistair Woodward
6. Trade, public health, and food, Tim Lang
7. War: from humanitarian relief to prevention, Douglas Holdstock
8. Confronting the global tobacco epidemic: emerging mechanisms of global governance, Heather Wipfli, et al.
9. Migration, equity and health, Harry Minas
10. International co-operation for reproductive health: too much ideology?, Louisiana Luch and Oona Campbell
11. The way forward, Paul Garner and Martin McKee