Intelligent Data Analysis in Science
Edited by Hugh Cartwright
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to intelligent data analysis, D. Brynn Hibbert
2. Knowledge transfer: human experts to expert systems, Sharbari Lahiri and Martin J. Stillman
3. The genetic algorithms, linkage learning, and scalable data mining, Hillol Kargupta, et al.
4. Theory and application of fuzzy methodology, Paul P. Wang and Fuji Lai
5. Data representations for evolutionary computation, Ian C. Parmee, et al
6. Applications of artificial neural networks to the analysis of multivariate data, Royston Goodacre
7. Applications of knowledge-based systems, Mary Mulholland
8. Automatic design of analog electrical circuits using genetic programming, John R. Koza, et al.