Intelligence: A Very Short Introduction
Ian J. Deary
Table of Contents
1. Is there one intelligence or many?
2. What happens to intelligence as we grow older?
3. Are there sex differences in intelligence?
4. What are the contributions of environments and genes to intelligence differences?
5. Are smarter people faster?
6. What do more intelligent brains look like?
7. Does intelligence matter in the school and the workplace?
8. Does intelligence matter for good health and long life?
9. Is intelligence increasing generation after generation?
10. Do psychologists agree about intelligence differences?
Appendix: An explanation of Correlation and Meta-analysis