Table of Contents
Introduction: How is Hegelian Metaphysics Possible?
1. Hegel's Idealism
2. Did Hegel Hold an Identity Theory of Truth?
3. Hegel's Doppelsatz: A Neutral Reading
4. British Hegelianism: A Non-Metaphysical View?
5. Hegel, British Idealism, and the Curious Case of the Concrete Universal
6. Coherence as a Test for Truth
7. Hegel and Pragmatism
8. Peirce on Hegel: Nominalist or Realist?
9. Peirce, Hegel and the Category of Secondness
10. Peirce, Hegel and the Category of Firstness
11. James and Bradley on Understanding
12. Individual Existence and the Philosophy of Difference