1. Introduction: Disciplinary Working Relationships, Health Managements for Older Adults, Terry R. Bard, D.D., Ph.D.; Nancy A. Lowenstein, MSOT, MA, OTR/L, BCN; David G. Satin, M.D.
2. The Reality of Being an Older Adult and Getting Health Care, Jeanette Burack, Janet Cote, Kay McGuire, Joanne Prince, Renee Summers, Albert Taylor, Charlotte Yacker
3. Case Study
4. The Structure and Financing of the Health Care System: Reality and Consequences, Laurence G. Branch, Ph.D.; Kathryn H. Petrossi, Ph.D.
5. Elder Autonomy and Consumer-Directed Care, Mark Sciegaj, Ph.D., MPH
6. Primary Prevention, Sarita Bhalotra, M.D., Ph.D.
7. Home Care and Health Care Justice, John A. Capitman, Ph.D.
8. Health Law for Older Adults, Ellen Bruce, J.D.
9. Acute Care, Martin P. Solomon, M.D., edited by David G. Satin, M.D.
10. Long-Term Care, Len Fishman and David G. Satin, M.D.
11. Community Care, Seymour Friedland, Ph.D.
12. Undisciplinary vs. Interdisciplinary Models, Susan Neary, Ph.D., RN, C.S.; Clare E. Safran-Norton, Ph.D.(c), M.S., PT, OCS
13. Knowing the Health Care Disciplines, Teresa T. Fung, Sc.D., RD; Jennifer L. Kirwin, Pharm. D., BCPS
14. Functioning Interdisciplinary Team
A. Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Care Center, Mt. Auburn Hospital, Linda Buchwald, M.D.; Nancy A. Lowentein, MSOT, MA, OTR/L, BCN
B. Sawtelle Hospice House
15. Policy Making and Policy Changing, Theodore Chelmow, M.Ed, M.A., LMHC
16. An Interdisciplinary Case Conference, Terry R. Bard. D.D., Ph.D.; Sarita Bhalotra, M.D., Ph.D.; Myrna D. Bocage, LICSW, Ph.D.; Laurence G. Branch, Ph.D.; Ellen Bruce, J.D.; John A. Capitman, Ph.D.; Teresa T. Fung, Sc.D., R.D.; Jennifer L. Kirwin, Pharm. D., BCPS; Nancy A. Lowenstein, MSOT, MA, OTR/L, BCN, Ralph A. Ranald, Ph.D., J.D.; Clare E. Safran-Norton, Ph.D.(c). M.S., PT, OCS; David G. Satin, M.D.; Mark Sciegaj, Ph.D., MPH
17. Interdisciplinary Health Management for Older Adults: Professional Education and Practice