Functional Structure from Top to Toe
The Cartography of Syntactic Structures, Volume 9
Edited by Peter Svenonius
Table of Contents
2. Again on Tense, Aspect, Mood Morpheme Order and the "Mirror Principle"
3. The Syntax of the Finnish Question Particle
4. Derivational Prefixes are Projective, not Realizational
5. The Romance k- complementizers
M. Rita Manzini
6. "Why Isn't This a Complementizer?"
Richard S. Kayne
7. Taraldsen's Generalisation and Language Change: Two Ways to Lose Null Subjects
8. Notes on Passive Object Relatives
9. Some Consequences of Criterial Freezing: Asymmetries, Anti-adjacency and Extraction from Cleft Sentences
10. The que/qui Alternation: New Analytical Directions
Hilda Koopman and Dominique Sportiche