Overview, Definitions, Practice Guidelines, and Critical Issues
1. Designing, Searching For, Finding, and Implementing Practice-Based Research and Evidence-Based Studies, lbert R. Roberts, Ph.D. and Kenneth Yeager, Ph.D.
2. The Evidence For and Against Evidence-Based Practice, Edward J. Mullen, D.S.W. and David L. Streiner, Ph.D.
3. What is Evidence-Based Practice?, Bruce A. Thyer, Ph.D.
4. A Practical Approach to Formulating Evidence-Based Questions in Social Work, Kenneth R. Yeager, Ph.D. and Albert R. Roberts, Ph.D.
5. Implementing Best Practice and Expert Consensus Procedures, Kevin Corcoran, Ph.D, J.D. and Vikki L. Vandiver, M.S.W., D.P.H.
6. Overview of Evidence-Based Practices, Richard N. Rosenthal, M.D.
7. Implementation of Practice Guidelines and Evidence-Based Treatment: A Survey of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Social Workers, Edward J. Mullen, D.S.W. and William Bacon, Ph.D.
8. Concise Standards for Developing Evidence-Based Practice Guidelines, Enola K. Proctor, Ph.D. and Aaron Rosen
9. Will the Real Evidence-Based Practice Please Stand Up? Teaching the Process of Evidence-Based Practice to the Helping Professions, Aron Shlonsky, Ph.D. and Leonard Gibbs, Ph.D.
10. Health Care Evidence-Based Practice: A Product of Political and Cultural Times, Sophia F. Dziegielewski, Ph.D. and Albert R. Brooks, Ph.D.
11. Building a Common Language in Mental Health Care Delivery, Gregory Teague, Ph.D., Thomas Trabin, Ph.D., and Charles Ray, M.Ed.
12. Facilitating Practitioner Use of Evidence-Based Practice, Edward J. Mullen, D.S.W.
13. Developing a Systematic Evidence-Based Search Plan for a Client with Co-Occurring Conditions, Barbara Thomlison, Ph.D. and Robin J. Jacobs, M.S.W.
14. A Cognitive-Behavioral Approach to Suicide Risk Reduction in Crisis Intervention, Marjorie E. Weishaar, Ph.D.
15. Task-Centered Practice: An Exemplar to Evidence-Based Practice, William Reid, D.S.W. and Anne E. Fortune, Ph.D.
16. Evidence-Based Practice and Manualized Treatment with Children, Craig Winston Lecroy, Ph.D. and Scott Okamoto, Ph.D.
17. Evidence-Based Treatment for Traumatized and Abused Children, Carlton Munson, Ph.D.
18. Treating Juvenile Delinquents with Conduct Disorder, ADHD, and Oppositional Defiance Disorder, David W. Springer, Ph.D.
/>19. Evidence-Based Treatments for Obssessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): Deciding What Treatment Method Works for Whom?,
Jonathan S. Abramowitz, Ph.D. and Stephanie A. Schwartz, Ph.D.
20. The Implications of Controlled Outcome Studies on Planned Short-Term Psychotherapy with Depressive Disorders,
Bernard L. Bloom, Ph.D., Kenneth R. Yeager, Ph.D., and Albert R. Roberts, Ph.D.
21. Evidence-Based Practice with Anxiety Disorders: Guidelines Based on 59 Outcome Studies,
Bernard Bloom, Ph.D., Kenneth R. Yeager, Ph.D., and Albert R. Roberts, Ph.D.
22. Psychoeducation as Evidence-Based Practice: Considerations for Practice, Research, and Policy,
Ellen P. Lukens, Ph.D. and William R. McFarlane, M.D.
23. Mental Illness, Substance Dependence, and Suicidality,
Kenneth R. Yeager,
Ph.D. and Albert R. Roberts, Ph.D.
24. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy of Persons with PTSD: An Evidence-Based Approach,
M. Elizabeth Vonk, Ph.D., Patrick Bordnick, Ph.D., and Ken Graap, M.S.W.
25. Recovery: Expanding the Vision of Evidence-Based Practice,
Phyllis Solomon, Ph.D. and Victoria Stanhope, M.S.W.