1. Fire Retardancy in 2001, Gordon L. Nelson and Charles A. Wilkie
2. Flammability properties of polymer-clay nanocomposites: Polyamide-6 and Polypropylene Clay Nanocomposites, Alexander B. Morgan, et al.
3. Recent studies on thermal stability and flame retardancy of polystyrene-nanocomposites, Jin Zhu, Fawn Uhl and Charles A. Wilkie
Fire smart polymers
4. Fire Smart Polymers, Eli M. Pearce, Edward D. Weil, and Victor Y. Barinov
5. High performance polyimide Foams, Martha K. Williams, et al.
6. Comprehensive study of thermal and fire behavior of para-Aramid and polybenzazole fibers, Xavier Flambard, et al.
7. Cone calorimetric analysis of modified polyurethane elastomers and foams with flame-retardant additives, N. Najafi-Mohajeri, C. Jayakody, and G.L. Nelson
8. Mechanism of expandable graphite fire retardant action in polyurethanes, G. Camino, et al.
9. Synthesis of phosphorus-containing two-component polyurethane coating and evaluation of their flame retardancy, Yong-Ho Choi, et al.
Non-halogen Fire Retardants
10. Cross-linking of polystyrene by Friedel-Crafts chemistry: a review, Hongyand Yao and Charles A. Wilkie
11. Use of carbonizing polymers as additives for intumescent polymer blends, M. Le Bras and S. Bourbigot
12. The effect of aluminosilicates on the intumescent ammonium polyphosphate/pentaerythritol flame retardant systems - an X-ray photoelectron spectroscopic study, Jiangqi Wang, Ping Wei, and Jianwei Hao
13. Role of interface modification in flame-retarded multiphase polyolefin systems, Gy. Marosi, et al.
14. Thermal degradation and combustion mechanism of EVA-magnesium hydroxide-zinc borate, Serge Bourbigot, Fabien Carpentier, and Michel Le Bras
15. Optimization of processing parameters for fire-retardant polymer-based formulations, L. Cartier, et al.
16. Fire retardancy and thermal stability of materials coated by organosilicon thin films using a cold remore plasma process, C. Jama, et al.
17. Phosphorus-containing fire retardants in aliphatic nylons, Sergei V. Levchik, Galina F. Levchik, and Elena A. Murashko
18. Zinc borates - 30 years of successful development as multifunctional fire retardants, Kelvin K. Shen
19. Oxygenated hydrocarbon compounds as flame retardants for polyester fabric, Kobie Bisschoff and W.W. Focke
20. Reductive dechlorination of a cycloaliphatic fire retardant by antimony trioxide and nylon 6,6: Implications for the Synergism of Antimony and Chlorine, William H. Starnes, Jr., Yun M. Kang, and Lynda B. Payne
21. New copper complexes as potential smoke suppressants for poly(vinyl chloride): Further studies on Reductive Coupling Agents, Robert D. Pike, et al.
22. Processing and thermo-oxidative aging of high impact polystyrene containing fire retardant, Kenneth Moller, Jukka Lausmaa, and Antal Boldizar
Assessment and performance
23. Fire performance of organic polymers, thermal decomposition, and chemical composition, Marcelo M. Hirschler
24. Studies of chemical behaviour in the different regions of polymer combustion and the influence of flame retardants thereon, D. Price, et al.
25. Combustion toxicity and chemometrics, Ed Metcalfe and John Tetteh
26. Thermal degradation of poly(vinyl acetate): A Solid-State 13C NMR Study, Caroline M. Dick, John J. Liggat, Colin E. Snape
27. Thermal characterization of thermoset matrix resins, B.K. Kandola, A.R. Horrocks, P. Myler, and D. Blair
28. Flammability studies of fire retardant coatings on wood, J. H. Koo, et al.