Eukaryotic DNA Replication
A Practical Approach
Edited by Sue Cotterill
Table of Contents
List of contributors
1. Methods to map origins of replication in eukaryotes, Susan A. Gerbi et al.
2. Purification of yeast replication origin binding proteins, Shane Donovan et al.
3. Eukaryotic DNA polymerases, Teresa S.-F. Wang et al.
4. Identification and characterization of DNA helicases, Daniel W. Bean and Steven W. Matson
5. Functional analysis of DNA replication accessory proteins, Ulrich Hübscher et al.
6. Isolation and characterization of lagging strand processing activities, Glenn A. Bauer and Thomas Melendy
7. Analysis of telomere replication activities: telomerase and telomere binding proteins, Lea A. Harrington
8. Saccharomyces cerevisiae as a model system to study DNA replication, Marco Foiani et al.
9. The use of Xenopus laevis interphase egg extracts to study genomic DNA replication, Johannes Walter and John Newport
10. Viral in vitro replication systems, Peter A. Bullock
11. Analysis of DNA replication complexes by DNA probing, James A. Borowiec et al.