Ethics at Work
Basic Readings in Business Ethics
Edited by William H. Shaw
Table of Contents
1. Roger Crisp, A Defence of Philosophical Business Ethics
2. J.R. Lucas, The Responsibilities of a Businessman
3. John Orlando, The Ethics of Corporate Downsizing
4. Ian Maitland, The Great Non-Debate Over International Sweatshops
5. Ronald M. Green, When is 'Everyone's Doing It' a Moral Justification?
6. Michael Davis, Some Paradoxes of Whistleblowing
7. Joseph R. DesJardins and Ronald Duska, Drug Testing in Employment
8. Thomas L. Carson, The Ethics of Sales
9. Michael J. Phillips, The Inconclusive Ethical Case Against Manipulative Advertising
10. Jennifer Moore, What Is Really Unethical About Insider Trading?
11. W. Michael Hoffman, Business and Environmental Ethics