Does the Elephant Dance?
Contemporary Indian Foreign Policy
David M. Malone
Table of Contents
2. History: A Vital Foundation of India's International Relations
3. India's Contemporary Security Challenges: More Internal than External?
4. India's Economy: Its Global Calling Card
5. India and its Neighbours
6. The Sino-Indian Relationship: Can Two Tigers Share a Mountain?
7. India-USA Relations: The Shock of the New
8. India's West Asia Policy: Delicate Manoeuvres
9. India's East and South-East Asia Policy: Catching Up
10. India's Relations with Europe and Russia: Fading Glory?
11. The Evolution of Indian Multilateralism: From High Ground to High Table