Journals Higher Education

£75.00

Hardback

Published: 07 April 2016

736 Pages

246x171mm

ISBN: 9780198745273


Also Available As:

Ebook


Also Available In:


Bookseller Code (AU)

Dendrites

Third Edition

Edited by Greg Stuart, Nelson Spruston, and Michael Häusser

  • Chapters progress from the morphology, evolution, and development of dendrites, to their unique functional properties and function, as well as their role in plasticity and disease
  • Provides a logical and comprehensive flow of information on the topic

New to this Edition:

  • The third edition contains a comprehensive revision of all chapters from the second edition, which in many cases have been completely rewritten by leading experts.
  • In addition we have added four new chapters.
  • 40% new material, with the other 60% thoroughly revised.
Share:

Also of Interest