Cytoskeleton: Signalling and Cell Regulation
A Practical Approach
Edited by Kermit L. Carraway and Carolie A. Carothers Carraway
Table of Contents
List of Contributors
1. The cytoskeleton in the transduction of signal and regulation of cellular function, Coralie A. Carothers Carraway
2. Assaying binding and covalent modifications of cytoskeletal proteins, Christophe Ampe and Joël Vandekerckhove
3. Methods to study actin assembly and dynamics in yeast, Tatiana S. Karpova and John A. Cooper
4. Signalling complexes: association of signalling proteins with the cytoskeleton, Coralie A. Carothers Carraway and Kermit L. Carraway
5. Ras-related GTPases and the cytoskeleton, Anne J. Ridley and Helen M. Flinn
6. Applications for analysis of contractile functions in dividing and migrating tissue culture cells, Douglas J. Fishkind et al.
7. Video microscopy: protocols for examining the actin-based motility of Listeria, Shigella, vaccinia, and lanthanum-induced endosomes, W. L. Zeile, D. L. Purich, and F. S. Southwick
8. Structural studies on tubulin and microtubules, Kenneth H. Downing
9. Regulation of intermediate filament dynamics: a novel approach using site- and phosphorylation state-specific antibodies, Hiroyasu Inada et al.
10. The study of mRNA-cytoskeleton interactions and mRNA sorting in mammalian cells, Giovanna Bermano and John E. Hesketh
11. Cell shape control and mechanical signalling through the cytoskeleton, Wolfgang H. Goldmann et al.
List of suppliers