ADVANCES IN CONVENTIONAL AND CONTROLLED RADICAL POLYMERIZATION
1. Classification and Comparison of Various Controlled/"Living" Radical Polymerizations, Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
2. Kinetics of Controlled Radical Polymerization, Takeshi Fukuda and Atsushi Goto
3. Initiation and Termination Rates of Free-Radical Polymerizations Carried Out Within Extended Ranges of Temperature and Pressure, Michael Buback
4. Stereochemistry in Radical Polymerization of Vinyl Esters, Yoshio Okamoto, Kazunobu Yamada, and Tamaki Nakano
5. EPR Study of Conventional and Controlled Radical Polymerization, Atsushi Kajiwara, Krzysztof Matyjaszewski, and Mikiharu Kamachi
6. Models for Free Radical Copolymerization Kinetics, Michelle L. Coote, Thomas P. Davis, and Leo Radom
7. Topochemical Polymerization of 1-Naphthylmethylammonium Muconate and Sorate as the (E,E)-Diene Monomers in the Crystalline State, Akikazu Matsumoto and Toru Odani
NITROXIDE MEDIATED POLYMERIZATION
8. Use of Phosphonylated Nitroxides and Alkoxyamines in Controlled/"Living" Radical Polymerization, C. Le Mercier, et al.
9. Progress Towards a Universal Initiator for Niroxide Mediated "Living" Free Radical Procedures, Didier Benoit, et al.
10. Nitroxide-Mediated Controlled Free-Radical Eclusion Polymerization of Styrene, M. Lansalot, et al.
11. Triazolinyl Radicals -an Alternative Radical with a New Mechanism in Controlled Radical Polymerization, Markus Klapper, et al.
ATOM TRANSFER RADICAL POLYMERIZATION
12. Living Radical Polymerization of Styrene: RuCI2(PPh3)3 and Alkyl Iodide-based Initiating Systems, Yuzo Kotani, Masami Kamigaito, and Mitsuo Sawamoto
13. Copper Mediated Living Radical Polymerization Utilising Biological and End Group Modified Poly(ethylene-co-butylene) Macroinitiators, David M. Haddleton, et al.
14. Atom Transfer Radical (Co)polymeriazation of Styrene and Butyl Acrylate, Grégory Chambard and Bert Klumperman
15. The Copper Catalyst in Atom Transfer Radical Polymerizations - Structural Observations, Guido Kickelbick, et al.
16. Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization of Vinyl Monomers Mediated by Stable Ruthenium-Carbene Complexes, Francois Simal, et al.
17. Polychloraoalkanes as ATRP Initiators. Application to the Synthesis of Block Copolymers from the Combination of Conventional Radical Polymerization and ATRP, M. Destarac, B. Boutevin, and Krzystof Matyjaszewski
18. Controlled Radical Polymerizations Utilizing Preformed Metal Complexes Based on Substituted Bipyridines and Terpyridines, U.S. Schubert, et al.
19. Reverse Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization Using AIBN or BPO as Initiator, Wenxin Wang and Deyue Yan
OTHER METHODS FOR CONTROLLED RADICAL POLYMERIZATION
20. Synthesis of Defined Polymers by Reversible Addition-Fragmentation Chain Transfer (The Raft Process), Ezio Rizzardo, et al.
21. Preparation of Macromonomers via Chain Transfer - With and Without Added Chain Transfer Agent, John Chiefari
22. Endgroup Control in Catlytic Chain Transfer Polymerization, Johan P.A. Heuts, David A. Morrison, and Thomas P. Davis
NEW MATERIALS BY CONTROLLED RADICAL POLYMERIZATION
23. Stars and Star-Block Copolymers of Precise Functionality by Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization, Sophie Robin and Yves Gnanou
24. Controlled/"Living" Radical Polymerization: The Next Frontier in Polymer Science, Scott G. Gaynor and Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
25. Copolymerization of N-Butyl Acrylate with Methyl Methacrylate and PMMA Macromonomers: Comparison of Reactivity Ratios in Conventional and Atom Transfer Radical Copolymerization, Sebastian G. Roos, Axel H.E. Müller, and Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
26. Quantitative Derivatizations of 1-Choloro-1Phenylethyl Chain End of Polysteyrene Obtained by Quasiliving Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization, Bélá Iván and Tamás Fónagy
27. Synthesis of Alternating Copolymers of N-Substituted Maleimides with Tyrene via Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization, Fu-Mian Li, et al.
28. Controlled Radical Polymerization of Styrene and Arcylnoitrile, S. Brinkmann-Rengel and N. Niessner
29. Synthesis of Oligomers by Stable Free Radical Polymerization of Acrylated, Methacrylates, and Styrene with Alkozyamin Initiators, Helmut Keul, et al.
30. Potential Impact of Controlled Radical Polymerization on Markets for Polymeric Materials, James Spanswick, Elizabeth A. Branstetter, and William F. Huber, Jr.