1. Controlled Drug Delivery: Present and Future, Kinam Park and Randall J. Mrsny
ORAL DELIVERY; DESIGN cONSIDERATION AND CHALLENGES
2. Controlled-Release Oral Delivery Systems, Joseph A. Fix, Kazuhiro Sako, and Toyohiro Sawada
3. Safe Mucosal Penetration Enhancers: A Fiction? Polymers as Absorption Enhancers for Transmucosal Drug Delivery, H. E. Junginger and et al.
4. Prodrug Strategies to Improve the Oral Absorption of Peptides and Peptide Mimetics, Ronald T. Borchardt and Binghe Wang
5. Designing Prodrugs for the hPEPT1 Transporter, Hyo-kyung Han and Gordon L. Amidon
6. Oral Delivery of Heparin, Andrea Leone-Bay et al.
7. Hypoglycemic Effect of Insulin in Oil Preparation by Oral Administration, M. X. Duan and et al.
8. Feasibility Assessment and Rapid Development of Oral Controlled Release Prototypes, Avinash G. Thombre
9. The Effect of Adhesive Antioxidant Enzymes on Experimental Colitis in the Rat, Abraham Rubinstein and et al.
10. Oral Dosage Forms with Controlled Release for Constant Plasma Drug Level, A. Ainaoui, E. M. Ouriemchi, and J. M. Vergnaud
11. Solving Drug Delivery Problems with Liposomal Carriers, Theresa M. Allen
12. PEGylation: A Tool to Enhance Protein Delivery, Wayne R. Gombotz and Dean K. Pettit
13. Polymeric Delivery Vehicles for Bone Growth Factors, Lichun Lu and et al.
14. De Novo Design and Synthesis of a Small Globular Protein That Forms a Pore in Lipid Bilayers, Sannamu Lee and et al.
15. Natural Pore Forming Proteins: Paneth Cell Cryptdins, W. I. Lencer and et al.
16. Growth Factor Delivery from Tissue Engineering Matrices: Inducing Angiogenesis to Enhance Transplanted Cell Engraftment, Martin C. Peters and David J. Mooney
17. Targeting Macromolecular Therapeutics to Specific Cell Organelles, Gilbert-André Keller, Wenlu Li, and Randall J. Mrsny
18. Modified Liposome Formulations for Cytosolic Delivery of Macromolecules, Kyung-Dall Lee and Gretchen M. Larson
19. Molecular Targeting of Nuclear Transcriptional Regulators, Yon Rojanasakul and et al.
20. Cell-Specific Targeting of Drugs and Genes with Glycosylated Liposomes: Comparison with Glycosylated Poly(amino acids), Mitsuru Hashida and et al.
21. Targeted Gene Delivery via the Folate Receptor, Wenjin Guo and Robert J. Lee
22. Latest Advances in the Understanding of Active-Specific Immunotherapy for Brain Tumors, Yang Liu and et al.
Modulated Drug Delivery Vehicles
23. Application of pH- and Temperature-Sensitive Polymers for Controlled Drug Release Device, Soon Hong Yuk and et al.
24. Characterization of Poly(2-ethylacryclic acid) for Use in Drug Delivery, Jeffrey G. Linhardt and David A. Tirrell
25. Synthesis and Characterization of Thermoreversible, Protein-Conjugating Polymers Based on N-Isopropylacrylamide, Hasan Uludag and Xiao-Dong Fan
26. A Novel Composite Membrane for Temperature- and pH-Responsive Permeation, F. Yam, X. Y. Wu, and Q. Zhang
27. Glucose Monitoring via Reverse Iontophoresis, Neil Ackerman and et al.
Delivery Vehicles for Hydrophobic Drugs
28. Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Formulations in the 21st Century: Challenges and Opportunities, Panayiotis P. Constantinides
29. Polymeric Micelles for the Delivery of Poorly Soluble Drugs, Vladimir P. Torchilin and Volkmar Weissig
30. The Role of Plasma Lipoproteins as Carriers of Water-Insoluble Compounds: Biological and Physiological Consequences, Kishor M. Wasan and et al.
31. Polymeric Lipid Nanosphere Composed of Hemocompatible Phospholipid Polymers as Drug Carrier, Kazuhiko Ishihara
32. Solubility Considerations and Design of Controlled Release Dosage Forms, Gopi M. Venkatesh
Polymeric Drug Delivery Vehicles
33. Polymer Therapeutics into the 21st Century, Ruth Duncan
34. Controlled Release from Ordered Microstructures Formed by Poloxamer Block Copolymers, Lin Yang and Paschalis Alexandridis
35. Supramolecular-Structured Polymers for Drug Delivery, Tooru Ooya and Nobuhiko Yui
36. Fentanyl-Loaded Poly(L-lactide-co-glycolide) Microspheres for Local Anesthesia, Hai Bang Lee and et al.
37. Ionically Cross-Linked Polyphosphazene Microspheres, Alexander K. Andrianov and et al.
38. Polysaccharide as a Drug-Coating Polymer, Ki-Young Lee, Kun Na, and Yu-Eun Kim
39. Preparation of Blood-Compatible Nanoparticles Bearing Phosphorylcholine Group, Kazuhiko Ishihara and et al.