Construction Adjudication and Payments Handbook
Merissa Martinez, Dominique Rawley, and Kate Williams
Table of Contents
1. Construction Contracts
2. Section 104: What is a 'construction contract'?
3. Section 105: What are 'construction operations'?
4. Section 106: Residential occupier exemption
5. Section 107: Agreement in writing.
2. Adjudication under the Construction Act
6. Section 108: Right to refer disputes to adjudication
7. Jurisdiction of the Adjudicator
8. Running the Adjudication: commentary and case materials
9. Common Disputes
10. Challenging the Adjudicator's Decision: commentary and case materials
11. Enforcement of the Adjudicator's Decision: commentary and case materials
3. Payment Provisions
12. Section 109: Entitlement to Stage Payments
13. Section 110: Dates for Payment
14. Section 111: Notice of Witholding
15. Section 112: Right to suspend performance for non-payment
16. Section 113: Prohibition of pay when paid clauses
4. Supplementary Provisions
17. Section 114:The scheme for construction contracts
18. Section 115: Service of notices etc.
19. Section 116: Reckoning periods of time
20. Section 117: Crown application
Adjudicator Nominating Bodies
Table of case by name of Adjudicator
Table of cases by reference to subject matter