Table of Contents
List of Contributors
2. The Shape of Things to Come: What Will the UK Constitution Look Like in the Early 21st Century?
3. A Rolling Programme of Devolution: Slippery Slope or Safeguard of the Union?
4. British Constitutional Reform and the Relationship with Europe
5. Constitutionalism, Regulation and Review
6. Fragmentation in the Party and Political Systems
7. Westminster: Squeezed From Above and Below
8. Machinery of Government: Whitehall
9. Intergovernmental Relations in a Devolved United Kingdom: Making Devolution Work
10. The Environment and Constitutional Change
11. Case Study- Financing Devolution, the Centre Retains Control
13. The New Constitutional Settlement