Marvin Chun and Steven Most
Sinauer Associates is an imprint of Oxford University Press
- Discovery Labs offer a wide variety of interactive experiments, exercises, and animations designed to help students understand important concepts and principles.
- See for Yourself demonstrations describe an activity or mental trick students can easily do themselves to see cognition in action.
- Think for Yourself boxes provide an in-depth look at interesting subjects relevant to the chapter content.
- Research Focus boxes highlight cutting-edge research studies, explaining methodology and results.
- Checkpoint questions at the end of each major section help students test their understanding as they progress through a chapter.