Functional Chemicals in Agriculture and Food
Edited by Mark A. Berhow, Shin Hasegawa, and Gary D. Manners
American Chemical Society
Table of Contents
1. Citrus Limonoid Research: An Overview, Shin Hasegawa, Mark A. Berhow, and Gary D. Manners
2. Biochemistry of Limonoids in Citrus, Shin Hasegawa
3. Analysis of Limonoids by Thin-Layer Chromatography, Shin Hasegawa and Mark A. Berhow
4. LC-MS and NMR Techniques for the Analysis and Characterization of Citrus Limonoids, Gary D. Manners, et al.
5. Analysis of Limonin and Flavonoids in Citrus Juices and Byproduct Extracts by Direct Injection and In-Line Sample Clean-up, W.W. Widmer and C.A. Haun
6. Quantification of Limonin and Limonoate A-Ring Monolactone During Growth and Development of Citrus Fruit and Vegetative Tissues by Radioimmunoassay, C.A. McIntosh
7. Extraction and Recovery of Limonoids with the Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Micro-Bubble Method, Masaki M. Shimoda
8. Limonoid Glucosides of Satsuma Mandarin (Citrus unshiu Marcov.) and Its Processing Products, Yoshihiko Ozaki, et al.
9. Commercial Debittering Processes to Upgrade Quality of Citrus Juice Products, Philip E. Shaw, et al.
10. Citrus Limonoids: Increasing Importance as Anticancer Agents, E.G. Miller
11. Citrus Limonoids Obacunone and Limonin Inhibit the Development of a Precursor Lesion, Aberrant Crypt Foci, for Colon Cancer in Rats, Takuji Tanaka, et al.
12. Inhibition of Human Breat Cancer Cells by Citrus Limonoids, N. Guthrie, et al.
13. Regulation of Apo B Production of HepG2 Cells by Citrus Limonoids, Elzbieta M. Kurowska, et al.
14. Limonin and Nomilin Inhibitory Effects on Chemical-Induced Tumorigenesis, Luke K.T. Lam, et al.
15. Prospects for Citrus Limonoids in Insect Pest Management, A. Randall Alford and Kathleen D. Murray
16. Limonoids and the Chemotaxonomy of Citrus and the Rutaceae Family, Mark A. Berhow, et al.
17. Genetic Evaluation and Modification of the Accumulation of Limonoids in Citrus, M. Omura, et al.