Chromatin Structure and Gene Expression
Edited by Sarah C. R. Elgin and Jerry L. Workman
Table of Contents
List of contributors
1. Nucleosome and chromatin structure, Timothy J. Richmond and Jonathan Widom
2. DNA replication, nucleotide excision repair, and nucleosome assembly, Paul D. Kaufman and Geneviéve Almouzni
3. Chromatin structure and control of transcription Iin vivo, Wolfram Hörz and Sharon Roth
4. The genetics of chromatin function, Fred Winston and M. Mitchell Smith
5. The SWI/SNF family of remodelling complexes, Bradley R. Cairns and Robert E. Kingston
6. ATP-dependent chromatin remodelling by the ISWI complexes, Carl Wu, Peter B. Becker, and Toshio Tsukiyama ISWI Complexes
7. Histone acetyltransferase/transcription co-activator complexes, Shelley L. Berger et al.
8. Histone deacetylation: mechanisms of repression, Andrew Free et al.
9. Developmental regulation of chromatin function and gene expression, Alan P. Wolffe and Michelle Craig Barton
10. Chromatin contributions to epigenetic transcriptional states in yeast, Lisa Freeman-Cook, Rohinton Kamakaka, and Lorraine Pillus
11. Epigenetic regulation in Drosophila: unravelling the conspiracy of silence, Joel C. Eissenberg, Sarah C. Elgin, and Renato Paro
12. Epigenetics in mammals, Christopher J. Schoenherr and Shirley M. Tilghman
13. Chromatin boundaries, Victor G. Corces and Gary Felsenfeld
14. Linking large-scale chromatin structure with nuclear function, Nicola L. Mahy et al.