1. Chemicals in the Environment: An Overview, Robert L. Lipnick, et al.
Fate and Transport in Soil/Sediment, Water, and Air
2. Theoretical Evaluation of the Interfacial Area between Two Fluids in a Model Soil, Steven L. Bryant and Anna S. Johnson
3. Environmental Impacts and Monitoring: A Historical Perspective on the Use of Natural Attenuation for Subsurface Remediation, Candida C. West and John T. Wilson
4. Speciation and Chemical Reactions of Phosphonate Chelating Agents in Aqueous Media, A. T. Stone, M. A. Knight, and B. Nowack
5. Effects of Soil/Sediment Organic Matter on Mineralization, Desorption, and Immobilization of Phenanthrene, S. B. Soderstrom, A. D. Lueking, and W. J. Weber, Jr.
6. Reductive Transformation of Halogenated Aliphatic Pollutants by Iron Sulfide, Elizabeth C. Butler and Kim F. Hayes
7. Non-Particle Resuspension Chemical Transport from Stream Beds, Louis J. Thibodeaux, D. D. Reible, and K. T. Valsaraj
8. Development of the Speciation-Based Metal Exposure and Transformation Assessment Model (META4): Application to Copper and Zinc Problems in the Alamosa River, Colorado, Allen J. Medine, James L. Martin, and Elizabeth Sopher
9. Transport and Transformation Processes Affecting Organophosphorus Insecticide Loads in Surface Runoff, Joel A. Pederson and I. H. (Mel) Suffet
10. Assessing Atrazine Input and Removal Processes in the Chesapeake Bay Environment: An Overview, Haydee Salmun and Kristin Goetchius
11. The Urban Atmosphere: An Important Source of Trace Metals to Nearby Waters?, Robert P. Mason, Nicole M. Lawson, and Guey-Rong Sheu
12. Speciation and Distribution of Atmospheric Mercury over the Northern Chesapeake Bay, Guey-Rong Sheu, Robert P. Mason, and Nicole M. Lawson
13. Atmospheric and Fluvial Sources of Trace Elements to the Delaware Inland Bays, Thomas M. Church, Joseph R. Scudlark, and Kathryn M. Conko
Environmental Impacts and Monitoring
14. Development and Application of Equilibrium Partitioning Sediment Guidelines in the Assessment of Sediment PAH Contamination, Robert J. Ozretich, D. R. Young and D. B. Chadwick
15. Small Volume Sampling and GC/MS Analysis for PAH Concentrations in Water above Contaminated Sediments, David R. Young, R. J. Ozretich, and D. B. Chadwick
16. Highly Sensitive Assay for Anticholinesterase Compounds Using 96 Well Plate Format, Nirankar N. Mishra, Joel A. Pedersen, and Kim R. Rogers
17. Temporal and Spatial Variation in Monitoring of Ambient Urban Air Pollutants, Margaret L. Phillips, et al.
18. Trophic Transport of Metals in Birds: Birds as Indicators of Exposure and Effect, B. M. Adair, T. J. McBride, M. J. Hooper, and G. P. Cobb
19. Genetic Diversity Provides a Useful Measure of Environmental Impacts, Dan E. Krane
20. Plant Biomonitors: Pollution, Dandelions, and Mutation Rates, Steven H. Rogstad, et al.
21. Molecular Identification of Chironomid Species, E. Newburn and D. Krane
22. Integrating Site Characterization with Aquifer and Soil Remediation Design, Jejung Lee, Howard W. Reeves, and Charles H. Dowding
23. Mechanisms Controlling Chlorocarbon Reduction at Iron Surfaces, Tie Li and James Farrell
24. Enhanced Bioaccumulation of Heavy Metals by Bacterial Cells with Surface-Displayed Synthetic Phytochelatins, Wilfred Chen, Weon Bae, Rajesh Mehra, and Ashok Mulchandani
25. Solvated Electron (Na/NH[3) Dechlorination of Model Compounds and Remediation of PCB- and CAH-Contaminated Wet Soils, C. U. Pittman, Jr., Jinbao He, and Guang-Ri Sun
26. Groundwater and Soil Remediation Using Electrical Fields, Jiann-Long Chen, Souhail R. Al-Abed, James A. Ryan, and Zhenbin Li
27. Influence of Nonionic Surfactants on the Bioavailability of Hexachlorobenzene for Microbial Reductive Dechlorination, Kurt D. Pennell, et al.