Blackstone's Police Investigators' Manual and Workbook Online 2022
Mr Paul Connor, Mr David Johnston, and Mr Glenn Hutton
- The only officially endorsed Manual and Workbook for the National Investigators' Examination
- Contains all the law you need as a trainee investigator, including the latest updates to the PACE Codes, the Criminal Procedure Rules, new and updated legislation, and significant case law decisions
- The Manual and Workbook contain the latest legislation and case law relevant to the 2022 NIE, including revisions to the Disclosure Codes of Practice and Attorney-General's Guidelines on Disclosure and new legislation under the Domestic Abuse Act 2021, and significant case law decisions.
- The Workbook guides you through the material in the Manual with helpful exercises, case studies, and over 100 Type A multiple-choice questions - the only type you will see in your exam
- Written by experienced law specialists and professionally reviewed and endorsed by the College of Policing