Authenticity and the Cultural Politics of Work
New Forms of Informal Control
Table of Contents
Introduction: Authenticity at Work
1. Towards a 'New' Cultural Politics of Work?
2. Social Labour and the Haemorrhaging Organization
3. Mimesis and the Antinomies of Corporate 'Fun'
4. Cobain as Management Consultant? 'Designer Resistance' and the Corporate Subversive
5. Authenticating the Corporation: Corporate Social Responsibility as Parasite
6. Critique, Co-optation and the Limits of the Corporation
7. Authenticity, Solidarity and Freedom
Conclusion: Authenticity and the Joy of Non-Work