Aspects of Agency
Decisions, Abilities, Explanations, and Free Will
Alfred R. Mele
Table of Contents
2. Deciding to Act
3. Actions, Explanations, and Causes
4. Agents' Abilities
5. Free Will and Moral Responsibility: Does Either Require the Other?
6. Is What You Decide Ever up to You?
7. Arbitrary Decisions and the Problem of Present Luck
8. Complete Control and Disappearing Agents
9. Libertarianism and Human Agency
10. Two Libertarian Theories: or Why Event-causal Libertarians Should Prefer My Daring Libertarian View to Robert Kane's View
11. Living Without Agent Causation