Agrochemical Fate and Movement
Perspectives and Scale of Study
Edited by Thomas R. Steinheimer, Lisa J. Ross, and Terry D. Spittler
American Chemical Society
Table of Contents
1. Agrochemical Movement: Perspective and Scale-of-Study Overview, Thomas R. Steinheimer, Lisa J. Ross, and Terry D. Spittler
2. Monitoring Pesticide Runoff and Leaching from Four Farming Systems on Field-Scale Coastal Plain Watersheds in Maryland, D. R. Forney and et al.
3. Effects of Watershed Scale on Agrochemical Concentration Patterns in Midwestern Streams, David B. Baker and R. Peter Richards
4. Use of Laboratory, Field, and Watershed Data to Regulate Rice Herbicide Discharges, Lisa J. Ross, D. G. Crosby, and J. M. Lee
The Chesapeake Bay Watershed
5. Potential for Herbicide Contamination of Groundwater on Sandy Soils of the Delmarva Peninsula, W. F. Ritter and et al.
6. A Small Agricultural Watershed Study on Maryland's Outer Atlantic Coastal Plain, W. E. Johnson and et al.
7. Watershed Fluxes of Pesticides to Chesapeake Bay, Gregory D. Foster and Katrice A. Lippa
8. Watershed Monitoring in Sustainable Agriculture Studies, T. D. Spittler and et al.
9. FILIA Determination of Imazethapyr Herbicide in Water, M. Lee and et al.
The Midwestern Plains
10. Spring Season Pattern of Nitrate-N and Herbicide Movement in Snowmelt Runoff from a Loess Soil in Southwestern Iowa, T. R. Steinheimer and K. D. Scoggin
11. Runoff Losses of Suspended Sediment and Herbicides: Comparison of Results from 0.2- and 4-ha Plots, L. M. Southwick et al.
12. Estimation of Potential Loss of Two Pesticides in Runoff in Fillmore County, Minnesota Using a Field-Scale Process-Based Model and a Geographic Information System, Paul D. Capel and Hua Zhang
13. Herbicide Transport in Subsurface Drainage Water Leaving Corn and Soybean Production Systems, T. B. Moorman, R. S. Kanwar, and D. L. Karlen
14. Metolachlor Volatilization Estimates in Central Iowa, J. H. Prueger, J. L. Hatfield, and T. J. Sauer
15. Pesticides in Ambient Air and Precipitation in Rural, Urban, and Isolated Areas of Eastern Iowa, M. E. Hochstedler, D. Larabee-Zierath, and G. R. Hallberg
16. The Midwest Water Quality Initiative: Research Experiences at Multiple Scales, J. L. Hatfield, D. A. Bucks, and M. L. Horton
17. Reconnaissance Survey of Sulfonamide, Sulfonylurea, and Imidazolinone Herbicides in Surface Streams and Groundwater of the Midwestern United States, T. R. Steinheimer et al.
18. The Potential of Vegetated Filter Strips to Reduce Pesticide Transport, J. L. Baker et al.
California's San Joaquin Valley
19. Organophosphorous Insecticide Concentration Patterns in an Agriculturally Dominated Tributary of the San Joaquin River, N. N. Poletika et al.
20. Pesticide Transport in the San Joaquin River Basin, Neil M. Dubrovsky et al.
21. Transport and Fate of Pesticides in Fog in California's Central Valley, James N. Seiber and James E. Woodrow
22. The Role of Dissolved Organic Matter in Pesticide Transport through Soil, J. Letey et al.