1. Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization: State of the Art in 2002, Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
2. Criteria for Livingness and Control in Nitroxide-Mediated and Related Radical Polymerizations, Hanns Fischer
3. Mechanisms and Kinetics of Living Radical Polymerization: Absolute Comparison of Theory and Experiment, Takeshi Fukuda et al.
Conventional Radical Polymerization
4. Termination Kinetics of Acrylate and Methacrylate Homo- and Copolymerizations, Michael Buback, Mark Egorov, and Achim Feldermann
5. Lewis Acid-Catalyzed Tacticity Control during Radical Polymerization of (Meth)acrylamides, Yoshio Okamoto, Shigeki Habaue, and Yutaka Isobe
6. Propagation and Termination in Free Radical Polymerization of Styrene to High Conversion Investigated by Electron Spin Resonance Spectroscopy, Per B. Zetterlund et al.
7. Electron Spin Resonance Study of Conventional Radical Polymerization of tert-Butyl (Meth)acrylates Using Radical Precursors Prepared by Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization, Atsushi Kajiwara and Mikiharu Kamachi
Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization: Mechanisms
8. Living Radical Polymerization with Designed Metal Complexes, Masami Kamigaito, Tsuyoshi Ando, and Mitsuo Sawamoto
9. Controlled Radical Polymerization Catalyzed by Ruthenium Complexes: Variations on Ru-Cp#, Sébastien Delfosse et al.
10. Toward Structural and Mechanistic Understanding of Transition Metal-Catalyzed Atom Transfer Radical Processes, Tomislav Pintauer, Blayne McKenzie, and Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
11. Mechanistic Aspects of Copper-Mediated Living Radical Polymerization, Jeetan Lad, Simon Harrisson, and David M. Haddleton
12. ESR Study and Radical Observation in Transition Metal-Mediated Polymerization: Unified View of Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization Mechanism, Aileen R. Wang, Shiping Zhu, and Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
13. Peculiarities in Atom Transfer Radical Copolymerization, Bert Klumperman, Grégory Chambard, and Richard H. G. Brinkhuis
14. Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization of Methyl Methacrylate Utilizing an Automated Synthesizer, Huiqi Zhang et al.
15. Asymmetric Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization: Enantiomer-Selective Cyclopolymerization of rac-2,4-Pentanediyl Dimethacrylate Using Chiral ATRP Initiator, Toyoji Kakuchi, Masashi Tsuji, and Toshifumi Satoh
16. Organic Acids Used as New Ligands for Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization, Shenmin Zhu, Deyue Yan, and Marcel Van Beylen
17. Novel Fluorinated Polymer Materials Based on 2,3,5,6- Tetrafluoro-4-methoxystyrene, Søren Hvilsted et al.
18. Copper Removal in Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization, Mical E. Honigfort et al.
Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization: Materials and Applications
19. Synthesis and Properties of Copolymers with Tailored Sequence Distribution by Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization, Jean-François Lutz, Tadeusz Pakula, and Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
20. Controlled Synthesis of Amphiphilic Poly(methacrylate)-g-[poly(ester)/poly(ether)] Graft Terpolymers, Isabelle Ydens et al.
21. New Materials Using Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization: Microcapsules Containing Polar Core Oil, Mir Mukkaram Ali and Harald D. H. Stöver
22. Synthesis of Poly(N,N-Dimethylacrylamide) Brushes from Functionalized Latex Surfaces by Aqueous Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization, Jayachandran N. Kizhakkedathu, Diane Goodman, and Donald E. Brooks
23. End-Functional Polystyrenes via Quasiliving Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization and New Polymer Structures Therefrom, Béla Iván et al.
24. A Strategy to Prepare Anemone-Shaped Polymer Brush by Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization, Fu-Mian Li et al.
25. Surface Modification of Ethylene-Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer Films by Surface-Confined Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization, Ning Luo et al.
26. Polymers, Particles, and Surfaces with Hairy Coatings: Synthesis, Structure, Dynamics, and Resulting Properties, Tadeusz Pakula, Piotr Minkin, and Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
27. Photoinduced Free Radical Promoted Cationic Block Copolymerization by Using Macrophotoinitiators Prepared by ATRP and Ring-Opening Polymerization Methods, Yusuf Yagci and Mustafa Degirmenci
28. Bioinspired Triblock Copolymers Prepared by Atom Transfer Radical Copolymerization, Jan C. M. van Hest et al.
Nitroxide-Mediated Polymerization and Stable Free Radical Polymerization
29. Influence of Solvent and Polymer Chain Length on the Homolysis of SG1-Based Alkoxyamines, Olivier Guerret et al.
30. Impact of Dilution on the Rate Constant of Termination [k[t] in Nitroxide-Mediated Polymerization, Céline Chevalier, Olivier Guerret, and Yves Gnanou
31. Nitroxide-Mediated Polymerization in Miniemulsion: A Direct Way from Bulk to Aqueous Dispersed Systems, B. Charleux
32. The Use of PROXYL Nitroxides in Nitroxide-Mediated Polymerization, Neil R. Cameron, Catherine A. Bacon, and Alistair J. Reid
33. Nitroxide-Mediated Semibatch Polymerization for the Production of Low-Molecular Weight Solvent-Borne Coatings Resins, Yanxiang Wang et al.
34. Boroxyl-Based Radical Initiators and Polymerization, T. C. Chung and H. Hong
35. Controlled Radical Polymerization of Alkyl Methacrylates in the Presence of NO/NO2 Mixtures, Christophe Detrembleur, Michael Claes, and Robert Jerome
RAFT and Other Degenerative Transfer Processes
36. Kinetics and Mechanism of RAFT Polymerization, Graeme Moad et al.
37. On the Importance of Xanthate Substituents in the MADIX Process, Mathias Destarac et al.
38. Influences of the Structural Design of RAFT Agents on Living Radical Polymerization Kinetics, Thomas P. Davis et al.
39. Vinylidene Chloride Copolymerization with Methyl Acrylate by Degenerative Chain Transfer, P. Lacroix-Desmazes, R. Severac, and B. Boutevin
40. RAFT Polymerization in Homogeneous Aqueous Media, Andrew B. Lowe et al.
41. RAFT Polymers: Novel Precursors for Polymer-Protein Conjugates, Christine M. Schilli et al.
42. New Concepts for Controlled Radical Polymerization: The DPE System, P. C. Wieland et al.
43. Organotellurium-Mediated Living Radical Polymerization, Shigeru Yamago, Kazunori Iida, and Jun-ichi Yoshida