Philosophical Reflections on Religious Practice
Table of Contents
PART ONE: LITURGY, ENACTMENTS, AND SCRIPTS
1. What is Liturgy?
2. On Following a Liturgical Script
3. With One Accord: The Communal Dimension of Liturgical Enactments
4. On Bended Knee: the Bodily Dimension of Liturgical Enactments
5. What Are Those without Faith Doing in Liturgical Enactments?
PART TWO: LITURGY AND SCRIPTURE
6. On the Liturgical Reading and Singing of Scripture
7. Liturgical Repetition and Reenactment
8. Liturgical Commemoration
9. The Liturgical Present Tense
PART THREE: GOD IN THE LITURGY
10. God's Liturgical Activity
11. Does God Know What We Say to God?
PART FOUR: LITURGY, LOVE, AND JUSTICE
12. Liturgical Love
13. Justice and Injustice in Christian