A Casebook in Abnormal Psychology
From the Files of Experts
Richard P. Halgin and Susan Krauss Whitbourne
Table of Contents
1. Introduction by Halgin & Whitbourne.
PART I. PERSONALITY DISORDERS
2. Borderline Personality Disorder by Millon.
3. Antisocial Personality Disorder by Widiger.
PART II. ANXIETY DISORDERS
4. Panic Disorder by Barlow and Brown.
5. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder by Skeketee.
6. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder by Meichenbaum.
PART III. DISSOCIATIVE DISORDERS
7. Dissociative Identity Disorders by Kluft.
PART IV. SEXUAL DISORDERS
8. Pedophilia by Berlin.
9. Sexual Dysfunction by Kaplan.
PART V. MOOD DISORDERS
10. Bipolar Disorder by Hurowitz.
11. Depression by Ellis.
12. Suicide by Bongar.
PART VI. SCHIZOPHRENIA
13. Schizophrenia by Andreasen.
PART VII. AGE-RELATED SIFORDERS
14. Attention-Deficity/Hyperactivity Disorder by Barkley and Edwards.
15. Alzheimer's Disease by Zarit and Zarit.
PART VIII. DISORDERS OF SELF-CONTROL
16. Substance Abuse by Schuckit.
17. Eating Disorders by Agras and Apple.