Inspection copies for Higher Education Institutions
As a service to lecturers, we make many of our titles available FREE on inspection, provided that you are teaching a course for which they may be recommended as set texts.
In return, we ask that you give us your feedback by completing and returning the comment card enclosed with each inspection copy.
To request an inspection copy, find the book you want in our online catalogue and click on Request an Inspection Copy. If there is no Request an Inspection Copy link, the book is not available on inspection. We will ask you to enter some basic details about your course, and to provide your institutional address as the delivery address for the order.
Please note that:
- inspection copies are limited to single copies
- you can only request one title per online request
- usually, only paperback versions will be supplied
- all inspection copies are supplied at the discretion of Oxford University Press
- depending on your geographical location we may pass your request on to a local OUP branch or agent
- we may be unable to deliver specific books to certain countries owing to market restrictions
- at present, we are unable to offer inspection copies to the following regions: Eastern Europe, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and Turkey
- inspection copies will not be delivered to home addresses